|Guatapé & Rock of El Peñol Tour|
One of the most unique pueblos in Colombia and the beautiful views from the top of the Rock of El Peñol makes this a must-see tour destination. The climb up the 600+ stairs to the top of the 220 meter high rock offers 360 degree breathtaking views of the surrounding areas. But if you're not into climbing stairs, we will spend extra time exploring the colorfully painted facades Guatapé's houses and walk along the waterfront in town. Optional adventures at additional cost, include a 300 meter canopy ride over water or a boat ride around the lake in that takes us past vacation houses of famous and infamous Colombian celebrities.
• Pick-up at your hotel in Medellín.
• English speaking driver / guide.
• Private roundtrip transportation Medellín - Guatapé - Medellín (170+ kms).
• Stop at the Rock of El Peñol also known as Peñón de Guatapé (entrance fee not included).
• Stroll through Guatapé's waterfront and Remembrance Street.
• Visit to Mule Driver's House (Casa de los Arrieros) if open.
• 984 ft. canopy/zip line adventure (additional $10,000 COP)
Approx. Duration: 6-8 hours
Price: $110,000 COP (approx. USD $62) per person for groups of at least 3 pax.
We do travel with just 2 passengers or even one. The total price for a group of 1 or 2 persons is the same as the price for a group of 3.
Please note that if you have an afternoon or evening flight (2:00 pm or later) out of the the Rionegro International Airport (MDE) we will provide you with free airport transfer at the conclusion of the tour as we can just drop you off after the Guatapé tour on the way back to Medellín. This represents savings between $65,000-$90,000 COP which is the usual cost of a private airport transfer out of Medellín.